want bigger tb and maf

red766

i'm running the stock throtte body,...i think it is a 65....I'd like to get a bigger tb, I guess I have to get the matching MAF sensor..... anyone have the pair. and how much bigger should I go.....76? btw, I live at 7200 ft and I'm wondering if that is going to limit a new tb size ?

in our mn12 setups the tb and maf is before the blower thus they are restrictions, so the larger the tb and maf the easier the blower is going to suck through it

just remember, anytime you change the maf you have to let the ecu know about that change else you could be doing more harm than good

i'm running the stock throtte body,...i think it is a 65....I'd like to get a bigger tb, I guess I have to get the matching MAF sensor..... anyone have the pair. and how much bigger should I go.....76? btw, I live at 7200 ft and I'm wondering if that is going to limit a new tb size ?

I live in Colorado as well :D
Ill have to check what I have when I go home (too many parts to remember lol)

not far

I'm across I-25 from the Air Force Academy. The Northgate exit, exit #156. It's 1 hour 20 minutes from Golden or downtown Denver to my door. I live at the northern most part of Colorado Springs.

I'm across I-25 from the Air Force Academy. The Northgate exit, exit #156. It's 1 hour 20 minutes from Golden or downtown Denver to my door. I live at the northern most part of Colorado Springs.

That's not too bad, I'm down in the springs about 3-4 times a month. Well.....ill look at home and let ya know.
What are you using to tune?

Back