Tranny Rebuild Can some do it...i have money and food. Seriously

slow bird

Anyone here know how to rebuild a AOD tranny for a 90 tbird LX. How much would you charge...I figure i can trust the So cal members better than a lot of mechanics....If your in the so cal area and i can get the tranny to you.....i live in The San Bernardino county ....i would like to get it done by a member. Of course i'll pay them....or please get in contact with me at shebacill@msn.com or call me at 909 421 1375 just ask for matt.....

I can get the tranny everywhere i have a truck.
Thanks matt

Get in contact with Manny, he can guide you and is in the San Bernardino county. Also there is one guy Mercury65 that is in the area, but he hasnt been around much. mannysc@msn.com and mercury65@msn.com

The rest of us are in the LA area and the San Diego area. The ones I know don't know the aod's too well drop by the chapter forum and ask, you never know.

I have a cousin who rebuilds them, but he is in Vegas :(

Al

Who are the people in LA as long it saves

As long as i save the hassel of getting ripped off i wouldn't mind going to L.A.

Drop a line on the southern california chapter bbs. There are a few gear heads, but the ones that I know of, don't know how to rebuild an auto tranny. A lot of us have had ours worked on and maybe can recomend a shop or two. just ask!

Al

I can get the rebuild kit for $140 if you can get it to me I can do it over the weeke

where about in san bernardino are you upper desert I presume, anyway if you get the kit and bring me trans and kit I will do it for $50 bucks labor. give me a call at 909-475-8352 you can get kit from http://www.expressautoparts.com for $137- $160 let me know.

oH YEAH

Like i said i also have food and drink along with money did you want anything............Almost done pulling tranny....it will take about another couple of hours....just give me a ring when your ready. Thanks again you saved me

Back