Looking for a block!

Cheeze

Well folks, as the title says I am in need of an engine block for my '94 SC! I am having my heads ported and so I figured I should go ahead and pull the motor and put new bearings, gaskets and ring in the bottom end, not feeling too comfortable putting all that work in the top with 159000 miles on the bottom. I pulled the motor out and put it on a stand. Moved it to better lighting and found a 3 way crack in the block around the one of the head bolts! I am not in a big hurry but would like to get a good line on one. I am located in south western ohio, close to cincinnati. PM or reply to this thread if anyone knows of one.

I have a 94/95 block that was fluxed and said to be ok.
It is missing the Main Cap Bolts because the windage tray was sold by previous owner.

Not sure what the best way to ship it would be?
Pay shipping, packaging and a few bucks for my time and it is yours.

Regul8r

Get me a price on shipping to 45120. Out of curiousity I wonder if it would be one of the deals where it would be cheaper to ship to a business? If so ship it to 45231 so they can take it to my shop.

Thanks for the quick reply guys

I have a bare block thats still good, located 20 mins west of Findlay about 2.5 to 3 hours from you.

Sounds like you have a couple options CLOSER to you that would probably be a better deal.

I am all about helping someone out but if it is cheaper for you to make a deal and not ship this huge hunk of iron... go for it!

I'd check with the 2 guys closer that could meet you.

Back