Hmmm, Ron must be building...

al35thsc

A Super Nitrous SC, or a Jet propeller for Bakersfield because he is no where to be seen, heard, or read for that matter. Where the hell are you Ronster??? Wait! Wait! I know, he is getting his "mods" in his 35th so he can TRY to run faster than mine!

Al

Oh Al....

I'm alive and well and just hangin' with Buzz right now.
I am gathering parts for my hood mod and will get the rims (just the rears)off to have them re-powder coated. I hope to have the painting and new hood all done by Bakersfield. Then the interior...yuck. I am real happy with how the SC is running right now, except for a valve cover leak. So I can live with it happily right now. So by our next Meet I am planning to have the exterior and interior finished.
I am trying to find a horse or something that I can use to trade Mark for his extra engine. I have Jason's old heads that I still have planned for mods (I hear Bob Johnson calling....).

I plan to drop-off Mike's stuff to him this coming weekend.
I'll see you at Dyno Day.

Cool! Hope that hood mod looks bitchin, perhaps you can work on a copy right or something mass produce them and become a millionaire...lol ok, ok maybe just make a few bucks. I might be over at Mike's this weekend if he needs me so if I see you there, then better :) See you at dyno day if all else fails!

Al

PS Send Buzz and everyone else my regards!

Back