Powder Coating

nmcbchief

For any of you needing parts powder coated to match Magnum Powers color just shoot me a message or call/text 618-309-3305. I can get any other color you want also.

Here are some pics of some of Randys work
powdercoatrandy_zps4be51844.jpg

newengine11.jpg

newmotor12.jpg

mpxpowder2.jpg

Lookin good. You sure do like RED lol

That's the old setup just wanted it to be different without bieng too over the top the new scheme has some different stuff going on. I personally like the amount of red that's in it when its put together.

My guess is with everything together its actually a nice combo. It seems like alot now because its not all there. With the black, im sure everything compliments all the other pieces.
My buddy Mike did his white and at first it seemed like alot, but all said and done it looks amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 87
My guess is with everything together its actually a nice combo. It seems like alot now because its not all there. With the black, im sure everything compliments all the other pieces.
My buddy Mike did his white and at first it seemed like alot, but all said and done it looks amazing.

newengine10.jpg

See what I mean, with the CAI and IC tubes you see even less

Latest parts out. Get your parts done now before it gets warm enough to get out anddrive.

Attachments

• 2013-03-05 19.16.45.jpg
    2013-03-05 19.16.45.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 73
Back