Powder coating stock color

LIVipers

I'm looking to powder coat my top ic tube in the stock color, problem is I don't know what the exact color is. I know Eastwood sells powder, but can anyone direct me to a place that has the stock powder? I only need about 8oz.

Thanks,

Tom

I'm looking to powder coat my top ic tube in the stock color, problem is I don't know what the exact color is. I know Eastwood sells powder, but can anyone direct me to a place that has the stock powder? I only need about 8oz.

Thanks,

Tom

dave73 can get your parts powder coated to match the factory color. Reach out to him. He is a great guy and likes helping the folks on these boards.

dave73 can get your parts powder coated to match the factory color. Reach out to him. He is a great guy and likes helping the folks on these boards.

Thanks for the advice. I have the means to coat it myself, I just need the color code to match the original. Hopefully Dave can chime in.

I do all of davec73's powder coating. The color I have now is a match to Magnum Powers color. It is not an exact match to the factory color. It is a little darker. Not sure exactly what you need but it would have to be around a 30% gloss.

Thanks,

Tom
You cant find it anywhere that I know of Randy can powder coat it the mp color for you which is close to stock. He can do the blower hat and tubes to match in the color on this thread. The part # for that powder isnt listed anywhere. Randys prices are as good or better than any powder coater I have ever had do anything. Look at this thread for examples http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129134

Last edited:
Back