**** SOLD**** Long block minus some parts - 2000 miles

90sc35thann

Up for sale is my slightly used long block. I rebuilt this long block last spring and put about 2,000 miles on it. It worked perfectly. I just built a new engine and need the room. The engine had the following done.

Cylinder heads rebuilt and resurfaced
Block was decked
Crankshaft was cut .010 on both rods and mains.
New cam bearings
Pistons were cleaned
Rods checked
New rings

I have removed the timing cover, oil pump, lifters, timing set and oil pan. These parts were new and I needed them for my current block.

So what you get is a long block minus pan, lifters, timing set, and timing cover.

This engine ran great, had good oil,pressure, burned no oil, etc. I only removed this because I built a more aggressive engine. It has no issues.

$400 takes it and I can deliver for a small fuel fee within a reasonable distance. If you need a good motor this is for you.

I have an 89-93 timing cover for free as well as an oil pan that needs repair. The pan is from the engine I just built and has a crack in it where the k frame wore through and just needs to be welded. The crack was small. These parts were from the engine I just rebuilt not the one I am selling as an FYI.

Last edited:
Long block

Up for sale is my slightly used long block. I rebuilt this long block last spring and put about 2,000 miles on it. It worked perfectly. I just built a new engine and need the room. The engine had the following done.

Cylinder heads rebuilt and resurfaced
Block was decked
Crankshaft was cut .010 on both rods and mains.
New cam bearings
Pistons were cleaned
Rods checked
New rings

I have removed the timing cover, oil pump, lifters, timing set and oil pan. These parts were new and I needed them for my current block.
I will call you on this tomorrow

So what you get is a long block minus pan, lifters, timing set, and timing cover.

This engine ran great, had good oil,pressure, burned no oil, etc. I only removed this because I built a more aggressive engine. It has no issues.

$400 takes it and I can deliver for a small fuel fee within a reasonable distance. If you need a good motor this is for you.

I have an 89-93 timing cover for free as well as an oil pan that needs repair. The pan is from the engine I just built and has a crack in it where the k frame wore through and just needs to be welded. The crack was small. These parts were from the engine I just rebuilt not the one I am selling as an FYI.

I will give you a call on this tomorrow may need it

It's yours if you want it man. It's a good clean setup and needs nothing other than the parts I mention that I took off for my latest build.

It's yours if you want it man. It's a good clean setup and needs nothing other than the parts I mention that I took off for my latest build.

Its for a good friend of mine for his dd it know has a knock that isn't a lifter give him a good deal!

To the top. I want this out of my garage. Make me an offer. It is currently bolted to an engine cradle on my garage floor.

I'm guessing that this is the early model, right? I am looking for an engine to put into my 95 5-speed while we tear apart my block and get down to business.....although I have to wonder what shipping would be like on this. Are there any other parts needed--SC, anything? Shipping would be to 70090 but I have a freight dock at zip code 70301 that I could have it sent to. Please let me know ASAP, thanks....have $$$ and in need.

I'm guessing that this is the early model, right? I am looking for an engine to put into my 95 5-speed while we tear apart my block and get down to business.....although I have to wonder what shipping would be like on this. Are there any other parts needed--SC, anything? Shipping would be to 70090 but I have a freight dock at zip code 70301 that I could have it sent to. Please let me know ASAP, thanks....have $$$ and in need.

It's out of a 1994 SC. It needs an oil pan and timing cover as I used those for my engine. It also needs lifters as I used those for my engine. Everything else is there and has less than 2000 miles on it. The engine ran great. I just built a new engine for more power.

even better.....could you please find out a shipping cost to zip code 70301? There is a freight dock at that location. Please let me know, thanks. Being a late model engine really has me interested.....also, did this come out of an automatic or a 5-speed car?

even better.....could you please find out a shipping cost to zip code 70301? There is a freight dock at that location. Please let me know, thanks. Being a late model engine really has me interested.....also, did this come out of an automatic or a 5-speed car?

Out of an auto

I checked fedex freight and they want $420. I'll check other carriers later today.

Any news? Need a good engine, looking to get this together. Please get back to me about the shipping, I dont even have a zip code for you or I would check into that myself...please get back to me, thanks

Back