Rebuilt 91 SC Motor - Very Clean (CT)

M

mhoover81

Hi Everyone Im new on here.
My father has a 1991 Super Coupe engine. 68k original miles, fully rebuilt, cleaned and painted. Never installed. This was a project my father was working on quite a few years ago. He purchased this engine with the intention of putting it into his 89 Mercury Cougar which he regretted not buying in the XR7 trim new. He has since gotten rid of the car after being hit so the motor was never put in. It is a complete assembly from harness through intercooler piping to flywheel. Drop it right in. The engine was gone through by him (he is very experienced having built many FE big blocks etc). Entirely disassembled and cleaned, new bearings, honed (though the bores were perfect), new freeze plugs, gaskets, plugs, fresh ford oil in the blower, light head porting with valve job, heads were cc'd identical, new belts, t-stat. Basically he made this into a brand new engine including painting many of the components. He spent a huge amount of time going through this with no intention of selling it so you know he put way more money and finesse into it than you would normally see. Its been sitting in the garage for a few years but its been covered and was re-assembled with STP on the bores and other parts to keep them nice. Just turned it over freely the other day. We have no use for it and i recently convinced him to sell it. We also have many interior and engine compartment parts, original dash cluster in the photo etc. We can throw all of the extras in. See the pictures or come see it for yourself. It is extremely clean. Im not sure exactly what its worth in such nice shape but all fair offers will be considered. Any info you might have for others interested or what its worth are welcomed too. Let me know if you want pics. I have a few. Thanks guys. Im in the Hartford, CT area. 860 944 6453 Mike

Back