0.20 block with pistons/ late m90

blownbird2

selling my block which was decked and bored out a few months back. done .020 with matching pistons. also have factory heads, crank and some misc parts that will go with it. everything cost me 600 so make me a resonable offer and its yours.

also later model m90 which i was told had 80k on it with silencer holes fitted. rotors and Teflon in great shape.
make offer
Call or text me anytime
1347 794 1091 matt
im located in central new jersey

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
blower

im having trouble uploading blower and plenum pics. ill keep trying

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Who did the work on the block? Which brand of rods were put back in? Crank is still stock, but checked out ok?

newy ork speed and machine did the work. crank need to be cut, no rods

CAN TEXT MORE PICS

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Not trying to hijack the thread, but can someone please tell me ther purpose or benefit of filling in the silencer slots like that?

Sanded, preped and jb which is almost all the way in then sprayed with high temp paint. I didn't want any chance of that stuff coming off

Is this the normal route to take when filling in the silencers? I had always thought they needed to be TIG welded. Can someone shed some light on this for me?

Do you know of anyone hat has used those pistons in an sc block?

I just put a new bottom end together and used the Sealed Power .020 pistons. They look identical to the pistons he has pictured. They had the same coating on the skirts, etc. I took note of that when I viewewd this post. That said it wouldn't surprise me if Sealed power was producing pistons for this company.

Are you willing to ship? I have a frieght dock available at 70301 or my office address is in 70090, please let me know thanks

Back