intercooler flow

bumpskier45

on the stock intercooler does the hot air come in to the intercooler from the top? and then exit the bottum? I purchased a fan from bill at supercoupe performance and the fan doesn't cover the entire intercooler,so which is the best place to position it bottum or top?

on the stock intercooler does the hot air come in to the intercooler from the top? and then exit the bottum? I purchased a fan from bill at supercoupe performance and the fan doesn't cover the entire intercooler,so which is the best place to position it bottum or top?

Comes into the top and out the bottom. I would just center it. Dont think it makes a diffrence

Ken

In to the top and out of the bottom. I am not certain of what is the best fan placement. Ken Wagner makes and sells double wide intercooler and he also has an option fan shroud. That me be the route you want to go.

It would make more sense to me to have it near the top because that's where it will be the warmest, but I don't know if it will even make much difference on act temps wherever you put it.

Back