Tranny cooler flow?

90tbirdsc

Hey guys I was wondering what the stock flow of the tranny warmer/cooler was? What line is in and what line is out?I'm putting on a tranny cooler and want to leave the factory one in place for cold days but just add on one for warm days and just for extra protection.

Last edited:
You don't have a brake fluid cooler. You do have a power steering cooler on the pass side to the right of the radiator bolted to the frame. Engine oil is cooled by an engine coolant heat exchanger built into the oil filter mount.
As for the trans fluid cooler outlet, it is the pass side port.

Last edited:
You don't have a brake fluid cooler. You do have a power steering cooler on the pass side to the right of the radiator bolted to the frame. Engine oil is cooled by an engine coolant heat exchanger built into the oil filter mount.
As for the trans fluid cooler outlet, it is the pass side port.

I meant tranny cooler, I edited my question above. Wow I read my question before I edited it and I feel retarted lol :eek:. Should've read it back over before posting.

On the side of the transmission, the top port is the outlet (fluid goes from transmission to cooler), and bottom port is the inlet (fluid returns from cooler to transmission).

David

Back