PDA

View Full Version : My first SC

fordman90
03-22-2013, 11:24 AM
Hello,Im new here.My name is Mike,born in L.A., grew up in Missouri.I had a '93 Tbird LX a few years ago.I just bought a 1990 SC for $1,500.00 that was on Craigslist.It had an engine misfire.I bought new plug wires,coil pak,and a camshaft position sensor in case I needed it.I have the coil pack installed already.The plug wires aren't easy to get to from above due to all the tubes.Anyway, I removed the large intake tube connected to the air breather.There's a small hose connected to an elbow on it.I didn't see it until I went to reinstall it.Does anybody know where it connects ?? All help is appreciated.

Kurt K
03-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Mike,

Welcome to the site. You really need to post these types of questions in the Technical Forum, since this forum is more for introductions.

I think you need a little better description on the problem, but generally, and small hoses are likely vacuum lines that usually go back to the inlet plenum. Since you are talking about the intake tube, there is a connection that connects to the driver side valve cover. Part of the run is with a hard plastic tube that runs under the nose of the blower.