NOS parts make your offer also UD pulleys too.

BECERRASC

i have a bunch of NOS parts o got my self a big lot of NOS parts and i will be selling all doubles thanks look at pics and pm your offer

the UD pulleys were purchased and installed and the car sat for a year and when i finally used my car i found a nice set of aluminum ones so this ones have to go ....;)

Last edited:
more pics

theres more pics let me know via pm

Attachments

• DSCN8738.jpg
    DSCN8738.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN8739.jpg
    DSCN8739.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCN8741.jpg
    DSCN8741.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN8743.jpg
    DSCN8743.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN8730.jpg
    DSCN8730.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
antenna used from a 89 sc

i got this antenna too it's used look at pics

100% sure that works just fine

Attachments

• DSCN8731.jpg
    DSCN8731.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCN8732.jpg
    DSCN8732.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 84
Is the ignition cylinder a Ford part? It's not a Ford key in it... also are the antenna masts Ford OEM or aftermarket?

warning & relief bolt

these is SOLD..... whooooa oh i have 15 guys interested in this part...and i could not believe that i got 50.00 for this unit.. alone some parts are pending now as i will be going thru the same order i got the pm's and they are a lot 36 of them thanks guys

shipping parts

hi every one

to every one that pay for parts this week i will be shipping them out on saturday morning and will provide a tracking # when available thanks to you all ...;)

update

Is there a list of parts that are still available?

Thanks!

i will put a list of parts available as i will be going thru more parts that i have.... like i said in the first post everything that i have double i will sell it! and i have still a bunch of stuff to make sure that i have double this is a few things that i know i have as of now

NOS

keyless pads / IGN COIL / PCV VALVES
weather striping sets
hand brake lever
some moldings
window switches

this is all i can think of right now but i am sure theres more....;) and once i get pictures of everything i will list them in this post....

Back