South Carolina????

FG17Blade

Just wondering why South Carolina isn't listed in any of the chapters......it seems to skip us here in SC......it goes from GA to NC with no kitty in the middle.....whats up with that???

Actually, you guys in SC are part of the SE chapter however it is a bit of a drive for anyone there to drive to Atlanta for a meet. If you are close to Augusta the guys there get together every once in awhile also. We will be planning an event pretty soon. It's always been a problem here to get people to come to meets. We are going to go to Andretti's again as soon as we can arrange a weekend to do it. At our last meet only 3 of us showed up.

Just wondering why South Carolina isn't listed in any of the chapters......it seems to skip us here in SC......it goes from GA to NC with no kitty in the middle.....whats up with that???

Where are you in SC? I'm in the Camden area and would like to meet other SC owners in the area.

There's a very active TCCOA group of V8 guys in North Carolina. I live in Charlotte and we meet once or twice a year in Fayetteville for racing.

Mike: Tell me more about the Andretti's meet. Where is that and when do you guys normally have this meet? Thanks.

Last edited:
I know of at least 2 of us are SCCoA members, and I know of at least 4 SC owners in the Columbia area.

I never see tbirds in general let alone Sc's in this area I've seen one really nice one in friars gate irmo
And a ragged out silver one garners ferry rd

That's awesome depending on which part of Lexington your in that's not far from me at all anywhere between 10 to 45 mins if your way out in redbank or the congee Lexington boarder area I'm over that way for work almost daily

Back