Copper Exhaust Manifold Gaskets

90MN12

I can't find part numbers. Just the fel pros. Need MLS or whatever brand is better. The felpros I got look bad, had an exhaust leak. Didn't want to put another felpro set n have same thing happen. I didn't rtv them.

I have to put graphit gaskets on my car. MrDalke knows how and where you get them I havnt purchased mine yet but will be soon.

I have run the stock felpro gaskets with the kooks headers. It isn't ideal and you typically can't reuse them but I haven't had issues with leaks.

I have run the stock felpro gaskets with the kooks headers. It isn't ideal and you typically can't reuse them but I haven't had issues with leaks.

Mine burned a hole through the top of the felpro gasket I will never use them again as hard as a set of headers are to get bolted up lol!

I really didn't run my car much from when the kooks mids were installed with the new fel pros. Couldn't run car hard either due to hesitation above 8-10 lbs of boost. Just wondering if there are better gaskets I can buy locally from parts store as I wanna have them installed tomorrow or thurs. I have fel pros but worried about it doing the same.

Back