ANOTHER EBAY SC...anny edition

Great finds!

Both automatics. The eBay one looks fantastic. The fact that he has many great pictures and points out the minor flaws on it is great. I hope he gets a good price on it.

The Craigslist one... He says it is a "show car" yet doesn't bother to at least rinse it off before placing the pictures of it for sale online. 9/10 as he touts it and show winner I do not believe it is. $4500 is a bit steep even with only 73k miles on it.

If you are selling something, at least shine it up to attract a buyer or two. jeez...

Great finds!

Both automatics. The eBay one looks fantastic. The fact that he has many great pictures and points out the minor flaws on it is great. I hope he gets a good price on it.

The Craigslist one... He says it is a "show car" yet doesn't bother to at least rinse it off before placing the pictures of it for sale online. 9/10 as he touts it and show winner I do not believe it is. $4500 is a bit steep even with only 73k miles on it.

If you are selling something, at least shine it up to attract a buyer or two. jeez...

That paint looks like it needs WAY more than just a wash. Claims to have 'never seen snow' (what a crock of ~~~~) but take a close look at the rear end...notice that road grime? Looks like a car does after you drive it in what...snow and treated roads.

And $4500 is DREAMING. Must have been the only car in the car show.

i agree

That paint looks like it needs WAY more than just a wash. Claims to have 'never seen snow' (what a crock of ~~~~) but take a close look at the rear end...notice that road grime? Looks like a car does after you drive it in what...snow and treated roads.

I txt'd back and forth with this guy last year around this time; so it had to have sat outside all winter, I'm thinking?!? These are nearly the same pics he sent me. It's either grime or some yellow is showing.

Yeah, I hadn't noticed the road grime on the back when I first looked at it. Simply a wash and a quick rubdown of the paint with some of that Meguiar's cleaner wax would have probably brought out enough shine for a decent photo.

Back