New Fuel Regulator

kenewagner

Time to buy a new Fuel Regulator as I am getting closer to that part of the project. What do you all recommend? I am running an aeromotive A1000 pump. I could get a aeromotive regulator. They are quit pricey though. Looking for ideas.

Ken

Aeromotive, magna fuel, fore, division x from lethal performance. To name a few.

I am going to run the aero, I picked it up off ebay for 80 bucks I think.

Aeromotive, magna fuel, fore, division x from lethal performance. To name a few.

I am going to run the aero, I picked it up off ebay for 80 bucks I think.

I have seen multiple aeromotive regulators. Not sure what if any diffrences there are other than in and out port sizes. What model did you pick up?

Ken

I have seen multiple aeromotive regulators. Not sure what if any diffrences there are other than in and out port sizes. What model did you pick up?

Ken

I've got an Aeromotive regulator both of my cars. One is red the other is black. I think the black one has bigger ports, but I'm using the same fuel pumps and line sizes on both cars.

David

I've got an Aeromotive regulator both of my cars. One is red the other is black. I think the black one has bigger ports, but I'm using the same fuel pumps and line sizes on both cars.

David

I have 1/2" line coming from the pump and 3/8" return line. I noticed diffrent size ports on them. I am assuming bigger is bigger in this case

Ken

Back