Long long winter project

kenewagner

Well the turbo project continues to take longer than I expected. Still a month or better from firing it up. Been working the engine compartment for some time now. Most everything under the car is done but a few lines and some wiring. The cold side is close to wrapping up. Still have new engine compartment panels to fab up. A lot of wiring and changes, painting, chrome and misc, but its is starting to take shape. Trying to go for a diffrent look under the hood. Really like the Van Gen clamps, very slick looking. Thought I would throw out a picture to show I didnt fall off the face of the earth. Still have some trick stuff to throw at it.

Ken

Attachments

• Painted.JPG
    Painted.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 190
  • painted a.JPG
    painted a.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 189
Just WoW! Ken. You are certainly spoiling us with your craftsmanship and attention to detail. Oh yea, and it usually just happens to run like a bat out of hell too! :eek:

Can't wait to see it.

Ira

The kit is speced to make 600 rwhp. Might have trouble making that number with my nonlocking TQ Converter. I hope to run high 10s

Ken

Well the turbo project continues to take longer than I expected. Still a month or better from firing it up. Been working the engine compartment for some time now. Most everything under the car is done but a few lines and some wiring. The cold side is close to wrapping up. Still have new engine compartment panels to fab up. A lot of wiring and changes, painting, chrome and misc, but its is starting to take shape. Trying to go for a diffrent look under the hood. Really like the Van Gen clamps, very slick looking. Thought I would throw out a picture to show I didnt fall off the face of the earth. Still have some trick stuff to throw at it.

Ken

Holy cow, looks great! I'm getting more and more ideas for my build when I see things like this! Did you make the UIM yourself?
Can't wait to see videos, when it's all done.

Back