Mk. VIII Rear LCA's

Driven5

I'm building a car from scratch using the differential, axles, uprights, and brakes from a Mk. VIII that was headed to the junk yard. While surprisingly light for their size, the LCA's are not going to be used in my build. It is my understanding that this can be a somewhat desirable upgrade for the Thunderbird/Cougar. The pair I have for sale come complete including the mounting hardware, as shown in the attached picture. Located in the Seattle area. $75 + shipping

Attachments

• 2013-03-17 Aluminum LCA For Sale 01 Sized.jpg
    2013-03-17 Aluminum LCA For Sale 01 Sized.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Since a preliminary estimate on shipping costs looks like that alone would run in the $50-$75 range, I'll have to decline on $100 shipped. Once I put together a box for them and can nail down a more exact shipping cost I can come up with a "shipped" price, but figure it will at least be in the $125-$150 range shipped to that zip code.

I'm in Kirkland, so Tukwila isn't too far away. Generally less than 45 minutes, depending on traffic.

Their online quote is only a little cheaper than the next closest. So if anything, after adding in the inconvenience and cost of dropping off in downtown Seattle and picking up in Canton, Greyhound would be the same or more expensive. I finally got a proper shipping quote, and it looks like I can do shipped to Wooster for $140.

Please let me know if this might work for you or not?

Last edited:
Also if I don't hear from Coupe Crazy by the end of the month, shipped to Spokane WA would be $115. Shoot me an email to work out the details.

Last edited:
BirdofPrey97: If you're still going to be coming through Tukwila, it would be $75 for the set since there is no shipping required on my end...This is actually the same pre-shipped price I have quoted to everybody else so far too. I would think that as checked luggage,depending on airline, it could be appreciably cheaper than regular shipping too.

I just realized I never updated my original post to reflect the price I was actually quoting people...Still for sale at $75+shipping.

shipping

check out fed ex youd be surprised.. I just shipped two early style rims .. only cost 28.00
just a suggestion

Provided quotes were the lowest available between FedEx, UPS, and USPS...I think residential shipping of bulky/heavy items most of the way across the country just gets expensive no matter who you use.

Back