Line Loc/Lock installation parts info.

davec73

SCCoA Member
I recently order a pair of biondo line locs for my car to install them on my car for drag racing. I did a search on here for help and found out a bunch of guys had given up and re flared there lines. I found a company in Ontario California that has the proper 10mm inverted flare to 1/8 npt fittings and they are also making me a 4" section of stainless braided brake line with the 1/8 npt fitting on one end and the 10mm inverted flare fitting to attach to the brake lines. He is going to send me pictures of the finished product tomorrow but these guys can make the process of adding brake line locs to your car simple!

G & J Aircraft - Ontario, CA 91761 - (909)986-6534

2ea. 7/16 inverted flair fm- 3/8 24 inverted male
2ea 1/8 npt male - 3/8 24 inverted fm
2ea 1/8 npt male x 7/16 24wivel st inverted 16in long end to end
Here are the pictures of the parts!

Attachments

• brake parts.jpg
    brake parts.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I wast able to remove the thumbnail in the previous post but I had to send the other parts back because they were wrong! 89 92 cars have 7/16 standard inverted flare fittings! 93 to 95 are m10 1.0 bubble flare. Here is a pic of the line locs installed , it took all of 10 minutes and that was mounting it an the works.

Attachments

• lin loc.jpg
    lin loc.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 110
Neat. I tucked mine inside the plastic liner though. Water likes to get into weird places.

Does the tire rub on it? looks like it might?

Neat. I tucked mine inside the plastic liner though. Water likes to get into weird places.

I havnt checked to see if the tire rubs but I certainly hope not lol my car won't ever see rain but in the event that it does I coated it with a moisture barrier that I sell at wore that prohibits moisture from corroding anything and takes water from being a conducted to an insulater. It's pretty cool stuff I can coat an electric motor, light bulb or many other electrical items with it and they will run under water

You wouldn't happen to have part #'s of the parts you used by chance would you? I'm interested in doing this to mine before Carlisle.

-Tim

You had me curious soooo i didnt think it would because it was mounted inside of the sway bar

Attachments

• line loc 2a.jpg
    line loc 2a.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 89
You wouldn't happen to have part #'s of the parts you used by chance would you? I'm interested in doing this to mine before Carlisle.

-Tim
All the info is in the 1st and second post it depends on wether you have an 89 - 92 or 93 - 95.

Very nice for sure. Way easier then bending and flaring new lines. How much money do you have invested into the parts to fit the line-locks?

chris

Very nice for sure. Way easier then bending and flaring new lines. How much money do you have invested into the parts to fit the line-locks?

chris

The lines and fittings were 40 shipped the locks were 75 apiece ant the shifter w button was 90

All the info is in the 1st and second post it depends on wether you have an 89 - 92 or 93 - 95.

I thought perhaps you had part #'s off the invoice I could have to avoid stating the parts incorrectly and delaying the project.

Also any particular brand of linelocks?

-Tim

I thought perhaps you had part #'s off the invoice I could have to avoid stating the parts incorrectly and delaying the project.

Also any particular brand of linelocks?

-Tim

TIM as far as I know most of them have 1/8 not in_ out threads on the line lock. If to call them just them you need 14 inch stainless heated line with a 1/8 not fitting on one end and 7/16 inveterate flare fitting on the other and a fitting for the other end that goes from 1/8 not to 7/16 female inverted flare if you have a 93 up it 10mm bubble flare. They just did mine so tell them David Clark sent you with th 92 super coupe they my remember. The invoice I recieved didn't have part #s only description

TIM as far as I know most of them have 1/8 not in_ out threads on the line lock. If to call them just them you need 14 inch stainless heated line with a 1/8 not fitting on one end and 7/16 inveterate flare fitting on the other and a fitting for the other end that goes from 1/8 not to 7/16 female inverted flare if you have a 93 up it 10mm bubble flare. They just did mine so tell them David Clark sent you with th 92 super coupe they my remember. The invoice I recieved didn't have part #s only description

I used biondo line locks

Back