ABS experts.. help!!

Dbarnhill

hey guys i have another post under tech forum about my brakes but i figured this question deserved a new thread. For those of you that dont know, ive had a very hard pull to the left under braking since i came into ownership of this car. Things that have been replaced:
Calipers all the way around
pads all the way around
rubber brake lines both front
rotors all the way around
front inner tie rods
brand new brake fluid

Now, ive heard that the Abs hydraulic unit can be contaminated and cause uneven proportioning. In this case, the car was submerged right before i got it. A few people have told me to change the proportioning valve but it looks like the front brake lines run directly into the abs unit and then come out to the calipers. Do any of you abs experts have any input or helpful knowledge on this? i pulled an abs hydraulic unit out of a 96 tbird that looks just like mine and im hoping this is the issue, but if you guys say theres no way that could be it im going to take it back and get my $50 back lol. here is a pic of what i pulled and what mine looks like if its any help. Btw my car is a 93 auto sc

Will do when i get home to my laptop, cant do it from my droid. Its the big black box with a little plastic resorvoir attached to it, has fittings for 5 brake lines, a sticker labeled anti lock control code 16 on it, and is located behind the driver side splash shield and front bumper

Back