Easiest Way To 350HP????

ThunderCoupe94

Ok its time for a 350HP try for my 94 SC Auto. I was wondering what is the easiest way to get to 350HP? I have an exhaust already that consists of 2 SCP High Flow Cats, 2.5 inch piping, MagnaFlowresonator, and DynoMax Superturbo Mufflers. I am tryin to get 350HP the easiest way possible.. I know this is my best chance of getting the right answers and one of the only places i trust. I hope you guys can help me out. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks guys.

Also I am doin this to s 35th Anny too so any info on that would help too.

Jayson

IMO, the easiest way would be to just do this whole deal:

http://members.telocity.com/~bjherron/scheads/index.htm

The 94SC we dynoed made about 355BHP, and had most of the mods you do, with the addition of that head combo, injectors, raised top, pulley, and a 70mm throttle body. If you did all those mods at once, you would be looking at about $3000 in parts. The nice thing about going that way is that you can always upgrade the blower and plenum down the road to make even more power.

Brian

Jayson,
Sorry, I can't get you to 350HP, but I want to know how much you spent on your exhaust, if you don't mind. I've been trying to get mine done and the prices are crazy high. Thanks.
Guy

I got the DynoMax's for $60 a piece, I got the SCP High flow cats for $65 a piece from supercoupe performance, the MagnaFlow Res. off SCP for somethin like $120, and the piping i got from a local shop with the correct bends and everything for $120. And then for 20 bucks had my gurls uncle hook it all up!! So altogether i spend like $500. Hope this helps ya out man. Also if you do it you will love the sound and the performance. I Love mine.

Jayson:)

not quite

Hrmm.. If it were me....

MAGNUM POWERS

Buy one of each, throw in the a suffecient fuel/maf configuration, a dyno tune, and your set!

Not that I dont like what MP makes... but just thier products wont get you that. A few things besides their products on that car are....

Headers
Full Exhaust
Head work

Chris

Jayson,
Thanks, that helps a lot. That sounds like the system I want, unfortunately I haven't gotten quotes as low as what you spent. One more question, what is the Dyno Max muffler part number? Thanks again.
Guy

Jayson,
Thanks, that helps a lot. That sounds like the system I want, unfortunately I haven't gotten quotes as low as what you spent. One more question, what is the Dyno Max muffler part number? Would you happen to have any pics? Thanks again.
Guy

Back