PDA

View Full Version : Toyota truck for your supercoupe.....SOLD.

archerman0531
04-13-2013, 09:56 PM
I have an 88 Toyota pick up truck that runs and drives good. Its short bed, reg cab, 2wd, 4cyl, 4 speed. It has no power options(ac, locks, windows, steering...nothing.). Has power brakes tho. No rips in the seats. Body has some rust, and some dents. But always starts up and drives!
Has newer tires! Brakes are good, engine had been rebuilt 40k ago, trans rebuilt 100k ago, clutch was done with engine rebuild. Has 300k on body. All in all it's a great little truck that gets great gas mileage(36-38mpg hwy).

The radio that it has isn't hooked up right now, the shifter spring(the one that returns it to neutral) is worn pretty good(sloppy stick, but never pops out of gear, and it's not hard to find gears). It could use a carb rebuild soon. It idels and drives great, it's just not a very consistent idle(could be adjusted wrong as well)

It has a brand new battery and starts up every morning. It's a daily driver for me!

I'm wanting to trade it for a thunderbird supercoupe, preferably manual, but will look at autos as well. Not to interested in an xr7 as I already have a supercharged one of those, just looking for a thunderbird, don't care what year, but I want a daily driver that could be slowly fixed up as I'm driving it! Let me know what you have, I don't care about color(just as long as its all the same color) interior color, options, nothing, just wanting a daily driver w
That needs a little work possibly, or maybe that doesn't need any work. Just let me know what you have, thanks!

I'm willing to drive up to 2 hours one way to pick up and trade. Possibly a bit farther if its a nice car!
You can pm or text me at 316-832-8028

I can send pics over text or email.

enriquebrooks57
06-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Please post some photo or PM me, I'm interested to make a trade with it.

archerman0531
06-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Please post some photo or PM me, I'm interested to make a trade with it.

Sent you a pm