PDA

View Full Version : Let's meet again at Andretti's

Mike Puckett
04-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Let's try to meet again at Andretti's in Roswell on Sunday Apr 28 at our usual 1pm. Andretti's is located on Alpharetta Hwy 1/4 mi or so north of the Holcombe Bridge Rd intersection on the left as you're are going towards Alpharetta. We didn't have a good turnout last time we met there but then we were competing with the Atlanta Falcons playoff game. So, let's see if we can get a good group this time. The go-karts are $25 for an 8 lap race and the food in the snack bar is pretty good usually. They also have a Formula 1 simulator that looks real interesting. See you there!

superdadsc
04-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Mike, Amanda and I will be there. Looking forward to driving those carts!
See you then!

XB-70
04-20-2013, 07:49 AM
I'll make an effort to show up there too. May have to leave by 5 PM though.

Mike Puckett
04-20-2013, 09:51 AM
We're usually finished up by 4:30 so no problem Glenn. It'll be good to see you again. It's been a few years.

thunderbrothers
04-25-2013, 04:15 PM
I would love to go and meet you guys, but I'm still in Illinois dealing with the final stage of getting rid of our house. I won't be back down in Woodstock until Monday night. I can't believe I'm missing this by only a day...

Definately count me in next time...

XB-70
04-27-2013, 07:55 AM
Calls for heavy rain tomorrow all day and now have duty related task tomorrow Sunday to welcome troops back from deployment. I will try to make next meet. Mike, I will be in Atlanta in May so perhaps we can meet then for the driveshaft. Sorry to miss it.

glenn

superdadsc
04-29-2013, 01:56 AM
Well I went with my wife and two girls that are 6 and 8. We had a blast. My wife and I had a bet who was going to be faster. She can drive, lol. She said she wanted to start ahead of me. Off we went. I got stuck behind a large slow individual and took me a little to get around so Amanda was gone. Couldn't catch her. Checked the time sheet and she beat my average time but I posted fastest lap so I said I won and she said she won. Sounds like our marriage!:eek:

Had a blast. We will be going back for sure. The kids had a ball spending a billion dollars on games. My 6 yr old can play a ton of games so fast cause she has no clue what she is doing! To funny. They got on the smaller track, they were scared but I got them out there and they loved it.

I didn't see Mike there. It is a big place. I did see a anniversary parked in the lot but had no way to figure out who it was. Maybe next time.

Great idea Mike!:D

Mike Puckett
04-29-2013, 08:00 AM
Me, Ed, and Ray were there and never did see you guys. The 35th was Ray's. I didn't run well in the Karts. Mine was slow and wouldn't turn.

superdadsc
04-29-2013, 10:19 AM
WOW! Amazing I missed you guy's. I looked everywhere.:mad: We were there from 145 to about 430.

Next time! Sorry about your slow kart! At least your SC isn't SLOW!:D