mach 1 / Bullitt mustang calipers and brackets - powder coated black

Hated the quality

To be 100% honest. I ordered a set from u about 9 months ago threw eBay.
& I paid $400 plus shipping & u didn't include everything needed 2 complete the kit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-2004-Mustang-Cobra-Front-Brake-Calipers-Brackets-/271177147306?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f236ae3aa&vxp=mtr
Man I was disappointed by the lack of effort put into the prep work & the final result. I ended up selling emm @ a local meet still new & I had a hard time getting 250 for them. 2 anyone who gets thesse I hope u have better luck then me :confused:

1Bad94SC,

The ebay auction is for cobra calipers, which have the cobra logo either raised or embossed in the casting, which is why they are more expensive.

As for you not being happy with the quality, if something was wrong with your calipers it would have behooved you to contact me right away so we could have looked into the issue together. I never heard anything about you not being pleased with what you recieved. What is your ebay user name?

All the brakes are stripped, sandblasted, and powdercoated. If you don't mind could you be more specific as to the lack of prep work and quality you observed? You can email me direct at the address in the original post or reply here.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back