sold!!85mm throttle body and mp 3.5 cai

Yeah excuse me guys for not posting prices and pics. $250 for 85mm tb, $85 for 3.5 mp cai.

Oops forgot this pic, air cleaner needs to be cleaned. View attachment 56640

The air filter isn't usually included anyways....Just so you know. Or we'll when I bought my CAI from MP it wasn't included. So that's just a added bonus.
What brand is the filter?
When I bought my mp CAI I went to the store and bought a $50 k&n filter.....

Steve

You are very correct Steve, unless u buy it as a kit which is basically the same cost as buying seperate...hahaha. I have an seperate k&n that I used to run on my cai. That filter was just in my garage, so I decided to include it if someone really wanted it. But needs to be cleaned. And as for will the cai work with the stock stuff? I'm guessing yeah if u buy some down sized couplers.

You are very correct Steve, unless u buy it as a kit which is basically the same cost as buying seperate...hahaha. I have an seperate k&n that I used to run on my cai. That filter was just in my garage, so I decided to include it if someone really wanted it. But needs to be cleaned. And as for will the cai work with the stock stuff? I'm guessing yeah if u buy some down sized couplers.

Just wanted to throw that out there and hopefully it'll help out with the sale. :D

Steve

Hey what's up Josh. All parts still available so until they go it's all good. I thought u were leaving to supercoupe game.

ha tony i was going to a guy bought the car and about an hour later i called him and went and got it back from him. just spent a ton of money on a trans for it and have bought 2 more cars lol

Got the cai thanks Tony too bad the damn trans lost everything no gears waiting on tran from Charles so cant wait for the built trans and see wat the intake will do as compared to stock

I'm glad u got the cai quickly. That sucks about the trans though. Hope everything works out for you.

Back