bunch of DTC's, thinking bad ecm???

gear head

So i pulled codes on my car today and they are as follows.

121- throtle position sensor out of range.
137- Oxygen sensor not switching/system rich left or front HO2S fuel control.
158- MAF sensor is/was high or short to power maf.
173- oxygen sensor not switching- system is or was rich- single,right or rear HO2S- fuel control.
412- idle speed system not controlling idle properly (generally idle too low)- ISC.

My car is a 94 5 speed,i am trying to freshen the old girl up and restore her to her former beauty. The only common factor that i can find is the EEC, unless the engine wireing harness is completley shot. Am i right in my findings or am i over looking something?
I have literally just replaced the IAC, TPS, AIT, AND EVEN BOUGHT A NEW MAF!!!:eek:
I bought all these parts through napa, so quality should not be a issue. I am at a loss, any help help would be awsome! I have been beating my head into wall over this almost literally!::confused

Last edited:
As a matter of fact i did not, please tell me i did not just screw those new sensors up by not doing so???

To give a little more back story , i had changed the right side o2 sensor about 9 months ago. I dont know if it makes a differance or not but i also. Have a cold air intake ( in fender) , and a 5%OD on the supercharger. I had also on a hunch changed the MAF and for two whole minutes the car ran perfect!!! Then all that was good went away ........ just like that.:(

Well, disconnecting the battery sorta resets the computers memory for when the new IAC and TPS are installed. You should have disconnected the battery while taking the IAC and TPS, installed the new ones, and had the vattery disconnected for atleast 15min, then started the car, let it idle for...about 15-20seconds, got to WOT for a second, let it sit and idle for a little longer, and then go for a test drive. It can take a few days for it to get its parameters fine tuned and running right, but that is the basic setup for those that I can remember off the top of my head.

That is something i was looking for and could not find when installing the IAC, and TPS thanks that is something i will make special note of. I will get new sensors and start fresh , out of curiosity what are the odds of both o2 sensors, IAC, TPS, and MAF all going bad at the same time? Because these issues came out of no where and all at once?

Back