35th parting out

pock1

got a call from a junkyard ,he has a 35 th anny .reggie says.....1992,,,, i didn't think the made the 35th in 92:eek: .anywho another sc fell in the hands of the crusher. thing is the car has no wheels( gotta find them so the car is on the ground........(junk yards for ya. smh.i know he won't keep it long . speedo says 120k.don't know if it runs but....i saw the gas tank in the seats..:eek: intieor has all the 35th colors...black cloth seats ,good headliner the sunroof and switch is in tact.door panels look good with the badges on panel.im just putting this out there to see if any 1 wants anything. i took a few pics with my cell.let me know. thx tony.ill see if i can load the pics on this post. for some reason i cant load my cell phone pics to my pc. i'll get pics this sat with my dig-cam and post them.

Last edited:
35th

door panels, sunroof switch,headliner in very good shape.seats have no tears but will have to power them up to see id the work, plus the will have to be cleaned b/c of the gas tank on driver seat.i just asked for a price on the door panels...............$150 to me for the set:eek:if all his prices are like crazy high (maybe i could get a lil wiggle room) im in ny. thx tony.

door panels, sunroof switch,headliner in very good shape.seats have no tears but will have to power them up to see id the work, plus the will have to be cleaned b/c of the gas tank on driver seat.i just asked for a price on the door panels...............$150 to me for the set:eek:if all his prices are like crazy high (maybe i could get a lil wiggle room) im in ny. thx tony.

150 to pick some panels? that guy's on drugs! Does he want 5 grand for the whole car too? lol. It might not be worth your time unfortunately if he thinks he's gonna rape you on prices. He should sell you the whole car for 50 bucks more than it's worth to him crushed.

35th

150 to pick some panels? that guy's on drugs! Does he want 5 grand for the whole car too? lol. It might not be worth your time unfortunately if he thinks he's gonna rape you on prices. He should sell you the whole car for 50 bucks more than it's worth to him crushed.

so u rite:D

Back