water pump

Dbarnhill

Going to change my water pump since ive already made a lot of room down there while i waiy for my bhj. Where is the best place to drain the coolant from so i dont make a mess, and whats the easiest way to get that thing out? :p

Best way to drain the coolant out is to open the draincock located at the bottom lower cornor of the radiator, turn it counterclockwise to open, go slow and be sure to use a drain pan to catch all the fluid.

Where in Pensacola are you located ? I am in Cantonment. :)

Best way to drain the coolant out is to open the draincock located at the bottom lower cornor of the radiator, turn it counterclockwise to open, go slow and be sure to use a drain pan to catch all the fluid.

Where in Pensacola are you located ? I am in Cantonment. :)

Duuuude another Pcola SCer?! I live in Gulf Breeze

Yeah Bro, no wonder i've never seen you, i'm just north of 10 and pine forrest road.
Pm me your phone # and i will do the same, maybe we can get togeather. :)

Keep the rad cap on to slow the release rate. Open it just slightly to let the coolant flow faster.

Also, if you dont have one, go buy your own power steering pump pulley puller. You'll need it to get that bracket plate out of the way.

Back