ported 95 blower on 90sc whats next?

kw90supercoupe

I'm picking up a 94-95 ported blower and mpx inlet tube for my 90 sc. I was told do 80lb injectors. 85mmtb 225lph fuel pump. 3.5 cold air and 85mm maf. What can I get away without leaning it out? I replaced Heads replaced this winter mls gaskets arp studs redone heads. Do I have to put everything on that I listed or can I put the blower on it and a few things for now to gain a lil hp? And what does custom tune mean with the 85mm maf mean?

80 pound injectors are huge and many run them but those folks have some mad mods. What are all of your mods?

I run 60 pound injectors and my mods are:

94/95 SC
MP inlet plenum
3.5 cai
85mm TB
85MM MAF
Raised top
MP FMIC
Custom cam with .573 lift and 208/216 duration
Ported heads
Kooks mid length
And many more

My 60's are plenty with room for me to grow in to. 60's will easily support 400 HP and I am not even close to that with my mods. I may be at 300 HP and that may be on a really good day.

You are absolutely going to need a tune. Your stock 30 pound injectors aren't going to be enough with the swap of the SC. The 94/95 SC came from the factory with 36 injectors and they were barely enough.

When you go to large injectors like 60's and some of the other Bolt ons you describe your best bet is a quarter horse, and binary editor so that you can tune the car yourself.

Last edited:
Back