Ready to Buy!

OldZofTorC

I am looking for a low mileage super clean SC. The only deal breaker is I want a sunroof. I am not too big on the Anniversary Edition.
I am in New Mexico, I will travel for the right one.

Chris
575 740 5802

Last edited:
Show car

got 6 birds , most of them are all show cars, 2 of them are SC , got a 90 SC from a 1 owner loaded with built 340 HP motor 5 speed and yes with moon roof, all new show paint few years back, bright RED with killer type real flames . black cloth interior , was leather , but like the cloth better , lots of new parts , 140 speed-o . nice stereo, no cracks on the dash . paint was 5 grand to do and engine was 6 grand, also new rebuilt 5 speed too . , be firm at 8 grand for the car, car is super clean always with a car cover in the garage , never wet , no need to wash it , never is outside . just to many cars to play with, so will sell at least 1 or 2 cars , but im not ready pushing to sell them . Im in Indiana . Daniel Wilder:D

Thanks Ball Man. I have already made a deal on one. However it seems that one is usually not enough. I would like to see some photos and descriptions of the cars you have.
Thanks

Back