NOS MN12 parts for sale

johnwartjr

I don't think any of these are SC specific.. but I bought them for my SC.

Many of these came direct from Ford Dealers. I know what I paid, but I don't know for sure what they are worth - so please make a reasonable offer.

NOS OEM Ford 96/97 Door Handles - Pearl White
P/Ns are f6sz-6322405-e f6sz-6322404-e
photo1.sized.jpg

photo2.sized.jpg

photo3.sized.jpg

NOS OEM Ford Lock Set - includes ignition and doors - non lighted
P/N is f6sz-6322050-a
photo4.sized.jpg

photo5.sized.jpg

NOS Ford Neutral Safety Switch
P/N is sW-5977
photo6.sized.jpg

photo7.sized.jpg

NOS Ford Oil Pressure Sensor - out of box. I have *2*. Have Ford logo stamped on them.
P/N is E4ZZ-9278-A
photo8.sized.jpg

I do not have an extensive trade history here. I have bought a few parts in the 10 years or so I've owned my SC. You can check my eBay feedback here:

eBay feedback for johnwartjr

Thanks for looking!

How much for the Ignition and key?

And would I just pop it in or whats involved? Mine feels a little loose, wouldn't mind a brand new one so I know Im the only one with a key and not a previous owner lol.

...And would I just pop it in or whats involved? Mine feels a little loose, wouldn't mind a brand new one so I know Im the only one with a key and not a previous owner lol.

I'm not sure if your 89 is the same but on the newer ones you just turn the key part way on, press a release mechanism under the column and slide out the old ignition cylinder, then slide in the new one. There is a pic in this article: http://www.mn12tech.com/turn-signal-switch-replacement.php

For what it's worth, I just bought an ignition cylinder only from eBay last week. The guy even set it with my current key code prior to shipping (he's a locksmith) so it matches my current keys. The sellers name is wolfsecurityhardware if you decide to go that route as opposed to buying the door & ignition kit here. I'm replacing mine because the black part outside the column is "loose" compared to the internal parts, I'm worried about something breaking off and then being stranded. Not sure if yours is the same but if so, that's what you need.

The ignition and keys were a set with the locks and both are sold.

One oil pressure sensor sold, one remaining.

johnwartjr, I received the door handles today. They were VERY well packed, I wish everyone packed things like you. I'm happy, great seller folks!

Back