Facebook Groups

I don't have a Facebook account. I don't want big brother knowing what I do, who my friends are, etc. I also don't want big corporations to know my spending habits, etc. Facebook is a very scary place when you think about it.

I don't have a Facebook account. I don't want big brother knowing what I do, who my friends are, etc. I also don't want big corporations to know my spending habits, etc. Facebook is a very scary place when you think about it.

I do have Facebook,but I agree. Schools and employers use it for interviews and admissions too. but then again you have to censor what you post.

Use google chrome set your browser to be incognito and make sure your settings dont allow cookies from fb also incognito window will not keep a history

If U dont want them to see what u buy etc

Also I have fb without any info just my name I post more about the car than I really post about me and well u can limit what you post you can also make an account that isnt open to friends etc just so u could join groups or pages and read /share stuff without having to use ur name or info make something like supercoupe92 or something like that :p

I do have Facebook,but I agree. Schools and employers use it for interviews and admissions too. but then again you have to censor what you post.

I Have facebook so that I cant be found on search and when asked for a fb by employers etc u just dont provide it. that's really invasion of privacy so you still hold the right to refuse giving them such things.

I Have facebook so that I cant be found on search and when asked for a fb by employers etc u just dont provide it. that's really invasion of privacy so you still hold the right to refuse giving them such things.

Just don't post anything on FB your not comfortable sharing with the entire world, and it won't be a problem.

David

Back