Link to instructions for MP FMIC

HwyStar

Anyone have a link for instructions? Tried to call Bill a couple times today, and couldnt find info on MP website or here. Im using the factory radiator and i think i see how to install that. But im not sure how to anchor the intercooler at the top. It just has a couple of tabs, and they arent close to any factory holes in the radiator support. I didnt get instructions with this, so im kind of lost here.

Anyone have a link for instructions? Tried to call Bill a couple times today, and couldnt find info on MP website or here. Im using the factory radiator and i think i see how to install that. But im not sure how to anchor the intercooler at the top. It just has a couple of tabs, and they arent close to any factory holes in the radiator support. I didnt get instructions with this, so im kind of lost here.

I just went through this. The advice I got from everyone was to disregard anchoring the top of the intercooler to the body. It will only work it's way loose anyway. The IC tubes will keep it in place. It will wiggle a bit but it isn't going anywhere.

As for the stock radiator. I used a griffin so I can't help,you there.

Thanks for the reply, just found your post on that. I think what I will is make a couple of bushings out of tube just long enough to take the space up behind the tabs as it likes to sit. Then, drill a couple of holes on each side big enough to slip the old radiator 8mm u-clips into, then use bolts long enough to secure. Use some undercoating on the fresh holes to prevent corrosion. Im sure that will hold it fine, given the flex at the silicone joints of the ic tubes.

Glad to see Im not the only one that had this problem. This would be a good sticky in the FaQ section.

Back