alternator light on at idle?? if rev goes off?

BECERRASC

the alt can go out like this? i have had alts go bad but not like this or is just the belt that it's slipping ? does any one know with a volt m at the bat i have 12.7 at idle...? any suggestions

how about

How about you refund my $70 for the parts I never received and I'll give you an answer?

..... it's not my fault that you let me know 2 month after you buy them.... i just don't understand how you buy stuff and forgot about it..... i don't keep the tracking # for that long... and to be honest with you i really don't know if you are trying to see if you get away with it... or they just got lost... or who knows for sure but LIKE I SAID BEFORE HOW IN THE F... A PERSON BUY SOMETHING AND DOES NOT KEEP A TRACK OF IT...:confused: AND AFTER 2 MONTHS REALIZES THAT SOMETHING DIDN'T SHOW UP....:roll eyes: HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN UNDER THIS CIRCUMSTANCES..... IT'S JUST UNACCEPTABLE ON MY POINT OF VIEW...

i have had sold hundreds of parts here.... and never and issue... also had buy a lot of them here to and never a problem either...

i understand you situation if the parts didn't show up....
but do you understand mine.....

no i consider this a loss here just by going thru all of this bs.

..... it's not my fault that you let me know 2 month after you buy them.... i just don't understand how you buy stuff and forgot about it..... i don't keep the tracking # for that long... and to be honest with you i really don't know if you are trying to see if you get away with it... or they just got lost... or who knows for sure but LIKE I SAID BEFORE HOW IN THE F... A PERSON BUY SOMETHING AND DOES NOT KEEP A TRACK OF IT...:confused: AND AFTER 2 MONTHS REALIZES THAT SOMETHING DIDN'T SHOW UP....:roll eyes: HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN UNDER THIS CIRCUMSTANCES..... IT'S JUST UNACCEPTABLE ON MY POINT OF VIEW...

i have had sold hundreds of parts here.... and never and issue... also had buy a lot of them here to and never a problem either...

i understand you situation if the parts didn't show up....
but do you understand mine.....

no i consider this a loss here just by going thru all of this bs.

It was exactly six weeks not 2 months. I paid you on March 29th and I brought this to your attention over a week ago. I can prove all of that. What can you prove???? The time doesn't matter. They never showed up. As I mentioned. I was in the middle of a major overhaul (new engine with lots of mods) so there were parts showing up every other day and my garage was packed with boxes and the rear subframe brackets were not critical to the project. The dust settled and I realized they never arrived. I am certain folks in this club probably wouldn't find that to be far fetched at all. You sent them through the USPS and if you requested tracking they should still be able to help you locate it. You can't produce anything because you never shipped me anything.

As I mentioned to you in my PM to you. It is only $70 so it isn't going to break the bank. Again as I mentioned in my PM. I am a huge believer in karma and believe me it will come back to you. I just want everyone in the club to know about this transaction and my point of view. I will not slander you publicly as that wouldn't be fair. I'll let everyone else in the club make up their minds for themselves and I'll just stick to the facts. Nothing I have said here is untrue.

I paid and was nice about it and set up the transaction as if I owed you money so you wouldn't pay the additional 3%. I can't dispute a transaction of that kind via PayPal so that is convenient for you. The parts never arrived. You won't refund my money. Those are the facts.

Like I said it was $70. I am not going broke over it. I just don't want anyone else in the club to get burned.

To what BS are you referring?? I haven't caused you any. It is you who have caused yourself BS. Was it worth it?

Last edited:
Okay guys...we have now heard both sides of the story and you both have a legit argument, but this isn't the correct forum.

90sc35thann, If you want to submit a post to the Bad Sellers forum I'll approve it and you guys can hash it out there. BECERRASC if want to submit a post about this matter to the Bad Buyers forum I'll approve it too. We just aren't doing it here.

edit: My approval of these post doesn't mean I support either position, just means that I won't let it sit unapproved, which will allow you both a chance to state your case without breaking the forum posting rules.

Thanks, David

Last edited:
Back