Pulled codes

Dbarnhill

Hey guys, I just got my code reader in today. My CEL wasn't on but I decided to check it out anyways, and it pulled these codes. Anyone know where to point me? I'm hoping whatever this is will fix my loss of power i've been experiencing

211: Profile Ignition Pickup (PIP) Circuit Fault
214: Cylinder identification circuit failure

Hey guys, I just got my code reader in today. My CEL wasn't on but I decided to check it out anyways, and it pulled these codes. Anyone know where to point me? I'm hoping whatever this is will fix my loss of power i've been experiencing

211: Profile Ignition Pickup (PIP) Circuit Fault
214: Cylinder identification circuit failure

Those are probably stored codes from when your balancer was broken. Remove the negative battery cable for about 5 minutes to clear codes, then reattach cable and check the codes again. If everything is okay you should get code 111.

David

Those are probably stored codes from when your balancer was broken. Remove the negative battery cable for about 5 minutes to clear codes, then reattach cable and check the codes again. If everything is okay you should get code 111.

David

Thanks David i'll try that right now. The first code that came up was 111 not sure if that matters but 211 and 214 followed. I'll hook it back up here in a few minutes and check again.

Ok cleared the codes by removing the neg cable, now i just get 111 on KOEO.
Jumped to KOER, and I get this:

538: Insufficient RPM change during KOER Dynamic Response Test

Back