Need pics of Chrome Cobra R's on a Black SC

92bird

Thinking of getting them for my '92 SC, wanted pics on a black one for a visual. Preferably one that is lowered with 255-45-17's

Anyone?

Thanks!!

Jeramie

Not best quality pics, but it may help...

SC-domdrwy.jpg

sc-airportrd.jpg

SC-lakes-byhouse2.jpg

SC-RearQTRreflDEC1.jpg

Last edited:
No Jeramie, I was one of the early PWO suckers. But Wheelsmarket IS the place to go for them now, price is the same and they're Dante' wheels in both cases. Show us some pics if you get 'em. Cheers.

P.S. That's a 1.25" drop (tokicos) FWIW.

RE pic

Boy your car looks great, How do you get that black paint so nice. Is it new paint. My 90 SC is black too but I can`t get it to look that good.

Here's the recipe I used...

1).DuPont Chroma base paint with 4 coats of clear ( I painted it in 1997 myself )

2). Sanded with 2000 grit wet sandpaper and buffed out with 3M rubbing/polishing compounds with a rotary buffer.

3). Over 100 layers of Zaino currently. ("only" about 35 layers when those pics were taken though).

4).A neurotic need for perfection . :)

P.S. I'm a pro detailer too.

I just wish I had a camera with some clarity, as none of these were taken with a megapixel camera unfortunately. Cheers. Dan H

SC-disposableCAMpic.jpg

Last edited:
RE paint

WOW, I am guessing that Ford will not be offering that paint job. I thought a Kit wax job was a lot of work, again it looks magnificent

Back