Washed one of my cars the other day and went to a show today.

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
Might actually be heading to a local car show on Monday if the weather holds up.

Attachments

• Anny (1024x727).jpg
    Anny (1024x727).jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Looks Good

Hey Kurt, looks good. Does that 35th have lowering springs on it? Certainly looks like the stance is lower. Lower=nice!

Have a great weekend!

Hey Kurt, looks good. Does that 35th have lowering springs on it? Certainly looks like the stance is lower. Lower=nice!

Have a great weekend!
Yeah, it has lowering springs and tinted windows...the only two mods. I do have the original shocks and springs in a box.

I need to refinish my 92 wheels in black and get new tires so I can save the original tires :)

I have some 35th's

Yeah, it has lowering springs and tinted windows...the only two mods. I do have the original shocks and springs in a box.

I need to refinish my 92 wheels in black and get new tires so I can save the original tires :)

Hey Kurt,if you want some other 35th rims I do have a couple of sets that you could pick thru....Rich

Looks really nice Kurt. If I had a way to turn back time and start all over my car would be 100% stock..........;)

Thanks guys. I tried starting a new thread about my day at the car show, but it wouldn't post.

Here's my story from today:

Fast Lane Classic Cars hosted a car show today at their facility. I wasn't planning on going, but a buddy of mine with a completely stock 12,000 mile 1993 Mustang GT convinced me to go with him. I was less excited about the class we were going to be in....1980-DATE Stock Vehicles. We only saw one, straight from the showroom car in our class when we walked the showfield, but we didn't see everything. We were cars 175 and 176 that entered the show.

Unlike the Power Tour, where our cars where getting plenty of respect and interest, I was getting no love for my Anniversary. My buddy's Red GT was getting all kinds of love. My favorite comment was from a family reminiscing about how mom used to own a Thunderbird just like mine and I heard their oldest son (probably 12-15) say "It looks like a turd". I finally did meet a couple of people that actually knew what the car was, which was nice.

The weather was rolling in and we were loading the cars when the judges showed up. We got judged and then hit the road. We hit a couple of mini-showers and the drive home, but no wet roads (hadn't rained long enough to get the roads nasty). Anyway, he went back up there with his son and learned that we took first and second in the class (something he predicted), but he didn't predict that I would beat him. That's right, the "Turd" beat his low-mile GT.

Attachments

• Fast-Lane_sm.JPG
    Fast-Lane_sm.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 163
congrats kurt that is a beautiful car and you got what it deserved buddy. There where 10s of thousands of gts made but you have a rare car and even though it might not always get the most interest from the peanut gallery, car guys know what they are looking at!

It don't surprise me no one knew what it was is this generation of kids don't know good cars just me too cars like stangs, I actualy took my 89 to northern mi this weekend and guy asked me is that a thunder chicken haven't seen one of those in years and I said no its a super chicken probly been even longer since you seen one of those....Any ways beautiful car very lucky to have a good owner

Awards

Kurt,

Congrats on the award! Glad you had a good weekend and all that "hard work" of washing that nice ride paid off.

Scott

Classic. lmao

attachment.php

Back