saw the new fast 6 movie..

pro street rich

went to see the latest in this line and it was good. You must again stay for the credits as there is another twist tossed out there. Now you will understand some of the others better as well. We will have to wait for the next one that is going to be coming out soon... Go see it , it is worth it.....Rich

1327?

Wow what an awsome film..Leave the brains at home and be entertained!

Torretos house number?

Last edited:
They lost me at tokio drift.....a Nissan motor in a classic mustang???? Why did they commit such a horrible offense?

Im ok with the swap in the Mustang. If it goes fast, Im cool with it. But, never has any movie gotten so much wrong about automotive stuff. Plus, all the silly fashion stuff that ricers do to car. Maybe the new ones are better, but the first two were terrible. Thats coming from someone who understands that cars cant fly across bridges with blue flames coming out of the exhaust when the 'naws' gets sprayed. Car craft will back me up on that too.

Im ok with the swap in the Mustang. If it goes fast, Im cool with it. But, never has any movie gotten so much wrong about automotive stuff. Plus, all the silly fashion stuff that ricers do to car. Maybe the new ones are better, but the first two were terrible. Thats coming from someone who understands that cars cant fly across bridges with blue flames coming out of the exhaust when the 'naws' gets sprayed. Car craft will back me up on that too.

See i personally thought the second one was the best because of the SYC Yenko Camaro :D but then again I'm biased lol

Haven't been to too many drag races have ya? I see flames coming from the exhaust all the time.:)

Yeah, rarely saw fire, except at diesel truck pulls. There was a guy years ago in SanAntonio that had a 88 Tbird that he put the 385 horse 351 FMS engine in. I wasnt that up on cars then, just used to hang out with my rusty 68 Cougar. But, looking back on it I think the guy was shooting too, because every time he would shift *POW* little blue flames would pop out of the tbird duel exhaust. Saw it real well, since it was dark at the turn around we used to race at. That cars was bad to the bone. Didnt see him but a couple times. Wonder if he went to jail, or died. Happened a lot out there.

I just got back from seeing this movie. I feel as though it was the best of the franchsie. Some of the action scenes were too unbelievable, even for a Pierce Brosnan, bond movie, but I still loved it. Ot was action from beginning to end.

I'll give it 5 out of 5 spark plugs LOL

When you stay through the credits there is a sneak peak regardng where the next movie will be going.

I saw jack Reacher, Killing them softly, and Last stand this weekend as well and to be hoenst this was my order.

Furious 6
Jack Reacher
Last Stand
Killing Them Softly - I thought about hanging myself as I watched this movie. LOL

I know some on here may disagree but I thought the Furious 6 was more entertaining than Iron Man 3.

Robert

Furious 6 : Cool

Jack Reacher: Sucked @$$

Last Stand: I likeed this. I wished they would of used the Challenger in the movie. The SRT version tho..

Killing Them Softly - I thought about hanging myself as I watched this movie. LOL with ya there.....I felt like I was being visually lobotomized.

I know some on here may disagree but I thought the Furious 6 was more entertaining than Iron Man 3.

IM3 was kinda boring. I was expecting THE mandarin. the one with the damn rings that made Tony's life a living hell. What do I get, Ghandi with a wig on.. BS I say.

Robert[/QUOTE]

Back