Logging "act tcc slip" can sc's do this?

JT's03

My 03 tgxo processor has the capability to log many converter parameters including the "actual slip across the converter". Have been told this reading is rpm.

Under normal driving, light load conditions with the converter locking in 3rd gear at 35+mph I get a "actual tcc slip" reading of 1.0-5.0.

Wot pull in 1st gear where the converter does not lock at all I am seeing 1100-1200 "act tcc slip". Under normal driving, light load conditions the reading is 46-67 in 1st for comparison.

Wot pull in 2nd gear the "tcc duty cycle" starts to ramp in at .85 thus applying .85% locking capacity ( "act tcc slip" shows 300), and around 50mph the "tcc duty cycle" hits 1.0 or 100% locking capacity. "act tcc slip drops to 275 or so.

wot 3rd gear the "tcc duty cycle lets out for a brief moment to complete the shift and locks back in at 100% shortly after. "act tcc slip" reads between 250-270 in 3rd with the tcc solenoid 100% engaged locking the converter.

Trans temps are in the 100-113* range through out the entire pull. Running a 9.5" converter rated for 650hp.

Thought if the sc's can log this as well to give me some sort of idea as to how efficient my converter is. I also read that if the "act tcc slip" is beyond 50 that the clutch isn't holding up. But when I do the math my converter slip is around 6-7% slip.

Back