Supercoupe Crank Shaft - For Sale

Jetflo

I've got a Supercoupe crankshaft here purchased a while back for a motor build that I'll probably never get 'round to doing. The old 3.8 stang just keeps going and going and going ...

The crank has been stored in my apartment here in sunny California in a cocoon of Styrofoam with a box that keeps the crank standing straight up on it's end. The crankshaft is covered in a thick coating of white lithium grease. The bearing surfaces are free of corrosion. It's ready for your all forged internals 3.8L V6 build or that Supercoupe restoration.

The crank has "J615", "6303" and "C" stamped on one end. I'll send pictures if you reply with an email.

I'm no expert on these cranks but it seemed like they are not so easy to find these days.

First $100 plus shipping cost takes it. It's heavy so figure on $20 to $30 shipping.

Thanks
The Jet

Will have crank inspected, post results w/in 24 hrs

Great question. I have not measured the bearing journals on the crank. I will be bringing it to a machine shop to get it measured. Bye, Bye $20 but at least we'll have the data.

I will post with the measurements within 24 hours.

Thanks for you patience!

Measurements of Journal Diameters

Results of the inspection are complete.

Rod Journals measure 2.3102"
Main Journals 1 - 3 measure 2.5188"
Main Journal 4 measures 2.5095"

How'd I get it? This crank was purchased from an SCCoA member a few years back.

Where is it now? Fremont, CA

Thanks!

Help ... no PM access

I am not able to access private messages but posting works fine. If you are interested in the crankshaft please email me at: "curiousgeorgeridesabike@msn.com"

Also if you know how to regain access to PMs please contact me at:
"curiousgeorgeridesabike@msn.com"

Thanks!

Back