Tensioner Bolt Sizes

LIVipers

Okay, I'm down to the last two types of bolts that i need in order to complete my engine dress up conversion with all ARP 12pt stainless steel bolts.

Does anyone happen to know the size of the bolts that go into the tensioners to mount the pulley on the tensioner, and to mount the tensioner onto the accessory brackets of the motor. I know the bolts have 18mm heads, however i do not know the length and the pitch. I figure the nice ARP bolts will look good with the fresh coated tensioners i had Randy do for me.

Thanks,
Tom

I would suggest against Stainless bolts there. Stainless and Aluminum don't play well together

I can get the aluminum or steel ones, that's no big deal. Thanks for the tip. Now I just need to know the size so I can get them in aluminum or steel, so long as they're shiny :D

ARP part# 775-1003 pack of 5 12mm x 1.75 x 35mm 12pt polished stainless steel bolts for the tensioner pulleys.$27 at Summit Racing.

Fantastic! Now I just need the bracket bolts that hold the tensioner assembly to the car and I'm all set. Anyone know that size by chance?

Back