Looking for Blue, Black, or Silver T-Bird SC in California

guionM

I'm looking for a midnight blue, black, or possibly silver 5 speed SC. This car must be mechanically in very good to excellent condition...... NO JUNK! The interior (black or grey) must be in either good or easily repairable condition. Though I prefer cloth interior, I know it's difficult to find one in good shape, if at all, so leather interior is ok. I also prefer one without a moonroof, but I'm not dead set against it either.

Before you think of selling me your "$10,000, mint condition" SC, be advised I'm not planning to go anywhere near that catagory. Ideally I'll be purchasing an '89 or '90 that needs nothing more than A/C work and and a dent pulled out a for a few thousand dollars. But if someone has a good 94 or so that they must sell, then maybe we can work something out above that.

I'm in no rush, and I'm not desparate or "gotta have" one. I owned an 89 SC for about 6 years some time ago, and would like to have another one as a 2nd car to use on San Diego to San Francisco runs, which is why it has to be in very good to excellent mechanical shape.

The reason I'm looking for one in California is because I won't have to deal with getting it cleared through CARB & it'll already be registered in the state. But since I go to Phenoix often, I'll also consider one from that area.

This is a serious inquiry. If you or someone you know may be interested, send an e-mail to: guion02@hotmail.com

Back