Rear end

Ice-Cable

1995 Supercoupe
automatic

I was curious about the rear diff in my 95. I have read everywhere that ALL SC's come with a trac lock rear end. Mine seems to not. One wheel peel, wont fishtail EVER.......what could be issue? Also, My ABS light stays on and my trac control button says off. Let me know whats up.

All 89-93 SCs have a Trac-Loc. I think 94-95s had an open differential with electronic (brake) traction control. Not quite the same. Sounds like your TC is not working. It's tied to the ABS system. I would guess that fixing the ABS light will solve the TC problem. Could be a bad wheel speed sensor or wiring. Or who knows what else? I believe that you can scan the 94-95 system for codes, but I am not sure how. You might need a factory service manual for troubleshooting procedures.

All 89-93 SCs have a Trac-Loc. I think 94-95s had an open differential with electronic (brake) traction control. Not quite the same. Sounds like your TC is not working. It's tied to the ABS system. I would guess that fixing the ABS light will solve the TC problem. Could be a bad wheel speed sensor or wiring. Or who knows what else? I believe that you can scan the 94-95 system for codes, but I am not sure how. You might need a factory service manual for troubleshooting procedures.

Ok cool, thanks for the clarification. So I do have a damn open rear end. Awesome. (sarcasm) Ok well I'll start digging into this abs issue then.....another puzzle for me to solve. thanks again.

Back