Turning Back Time

Les Borda

I'm almost totally lost in here it has been so long since I have been in here. It seems I am no longer a member but I recall paying dues to someone though I don;t know who the someone is now.

I had the Blue 1990 XR7 with the Super Coupe skirts and rear bumper

My son and I are toying with the idea of picking up an SC or XR7 we have a line on a few of them. At one time I knew these cars inside out and backwards, where and who to get parts from etc. It's been sometime since I did that.

How is the parts supply these days?

For all my old friends HOWDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY from a long time SCCOA member.

Les Borda

Times they are a changing Les and welcome back, they havnt stopped making parts for theses cars yet just less of them lol! To pay your membership it is in the menu options now and its automated. I would pm David Niebert to see if he has any advice for you.

Xr7

Hi Les,
Welcome back. I bought your old car when you were in Edmonton. I have two black xr7 parts cars a white 90 5 speed driver and ared 89 auto driver. I also just picked up a red 90 5 speed with only 16,142 km on Thursday. I have tons of parts just a bit of aways away. Good luck with your car hunting.

John

I'm almost totally lost in here it has been so long since I have been in here. It seems I am no longer a member but I recall paying dues to someone though I don;t know who the someone is now.

I had the Blue 1990 XR7 with the Super Coupe skirts and rear bumper

My son and I are toying with the idea of picking up an SC or XR7 we have a line on a few of them. At one time I knew these cars inside out and backwards, where and who to get parts from etc. It's been sometime since I did that.

How is the parts supply these days?

For all my old friends HOWDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY from a long time SCCOA member.

Les Borda

Hi Les,

Welcome back !

I think the last time you posted was March of 2010 and if you paid someone the $15 for a one year membership, it would most likely have been George Davenport, and that membership is now expired. I don't see any record of you using the current automated enrollment system that has been in place for the past two years.

If you would like to renew your membership, this thread has the instructions for doing that.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120821

Thanks, David

Back