PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever take their SC's to midnight madness at gateway ?

thundrburd
06-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Been to the last two midnight madness at gateway and really was hoping to see some SC's out there. I'm hoping to have mine back running again by the next one and was curious to see if anyone plans on bringing theirs out anytime soon.

scskydivin
06-10-2013, 10:44 PM
I haven't brought mine down there. I seem to either be at work, or asleep, every time something is going on there. I have seen a really nice white sc down there a few years ago. I think it was Friday night drag racing.

racecougar
06-10-2013, 11:36 PM
I've given up on MM. Last one I went to was with the GT in fall of 2010. IIRC, I got there around 8 PM and sat in the staging lanes til nearly 2 AM before making my one and only pass of the night. I'll stick to open T'n'T nights.

Good to see you posting on the boards again, Tony.

David Neibert
06-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Yeah...no interest in fighting that crowd of knuckleheads either. I'd rather go on the regular Test & Tune night.

David

thundrburd
06-11-2013, 10:33 PM
Well damn, I was hoping to see some SC's down there. I'm finally getting ready to get my baby up and running again ( financial situation finally getting a lot better ) so I had to see what's been going on. It was just to hard to get on and see all the post about everyones cars and know that I couldn't get in mine and go for a drive, ha. I haven't seen very many around town anymore though which is a little disheartening. Guess they are becoming more rare every day. How has everyone been doing ? How is everyone's cars been running ? Hope all is well with everything.

scskydivin
06-12-2013, 12:02 AM
I seen a 35th anny rollin north at Jeffco Blvd & 141 in Arnold today.