need help with plugs and wires

357Johnson

i hav a 95 5speed SC...i am going to change the plugs and wires...can any one point me to a diagram to tell me the way the plug wires should be ran???
and any helpful tips on how to get to the passenger side plugs???
i have been told this is a really big job...i hope this works out, cause this is the first time i av done this......thanx for any help:)

i hav a 95 5speed SC...i am going to change the plugs and wires...can any one point me to a diagram to tell me the way the plug wires should be ran???
and any helpful tips on how to get to the passenger side plugs???
i have been told this is a really big job...i hope this works out, cause this is the first time i av done this......thanx for any help:)
Id recommend a search on the topic. Lots of tips out there. More than I can summarize.

ramps

Drive it up on some ramps. A few plugs can be done from the top, but most are easier from under the car. If something can be moved out of the way for clearance, do it. A 3/8 universal and selection of extensions are nice. Remember, check your gaps and anti-seize on the plug threads! The first time you do it an hour or two and a six pack. the second time 15mins... Just do one plug wire at a time with the plug and no need for diagram. I can look in one of my manuals if you really need it

Last edited:
I do all my plugs and wires from the top :D but I dont think everyone does the same practice makes perfect

YEa take one at a time if not

Coil

Motor
Ps. Ds
3. 6
2. 5
1. 4

^^^ facing motor from the front

Ps= pass side
Ds= driver side

Double check a manual just in case this is how I memorized them tho

Seen these?

Attachments

• plug_pic1.gif
    plug_pic1.gif
    31.9 KB · Views: 41
  • plug_pic2.gif
    plug_pic2.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 38
i did it!!!!!!
thanx again for the help!!
the job really wasnt that bad....
now its time to explore this forum in detail and deside where to go next wit this car :D:D:D:D:D:D
thanx again guys!!!!!!

Back