vacuum lines on mp plenum

Bigsherm34

installed new mp plenum and 85mm TB and while doing so i decided to eliminate my egr. its been an on an off project, and the vacuum fittings are placed differently on the mp plenum and now im kinda lost. The T shaped vacuum line is throwing me off as well. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I installed mine last week as well, the lines just take a little bit of thought. If you look at your stock plenum, assuming you remember where your original lines came off of the stock plenum, you will see that the MP plenum does indeed have a close relation to where the vacuum hoses go. If I'm not mistaking, the vacuum fitting all the way closest to the return plenum is the one that wraps around the EGR and goes to the PCV valve inside the passenger side valve cover, and the other fittings, the lines should really only reach one way as they will be positioned close to the stock fitting. If the rain breaks tomorrow i can try and snap a picture and explain it better. I'm going off memory right now which is always a scary thing :p

Okay I managed to get a peek at mine this morning. Basically, for the back of the plenum, the fitting all the way to the right closest to the drivers side goes to the PCV valve, the passenget fitting goes to the junction block, the grey one, and the middle one in the back of the plenum goes to the return plenum

Back