1994 4R70 transmission

HRTBIRD

Came out of a wrecked 1994 SuperCoupe with 34,000 miles. Has been out of the car for 7 years or so. Complete with dipstick, pan, torque converter, and I have a 1994 ecm as well. No wiring though. First person with $100.00 to come and get it. I will not ship this.

tranny

Came out of a wrecked 1994 SuperCoupe with 34,000 miles. Has been out of the car for 7 years or so. Complete with dipstick, pan, torque converter, and I have a 1994 ecm as well. No wiring though. First person with $100.00 to come and get it. I will not ship this.

man i could use that 1:eek:

Pock, if you're really interested in it I might be able to bring it with me when I head to the Watkins Glen/Elmira area Tuesday. If you can get over that way on Tuesday to pick it up. Not sure if this helps you out at all.

94 auto tranny

Pock, if you're really interested in it I might be able to bring it with me when I head to the Watkins Glen/Elmira area Tuesday. If you can get over that way on Tuesday to pick it up. Not sure if this helps you out at all.

wow that alot closer.....but not close enough.maybe. if i recall that upstate ny appx 2 hrs or more. i have a friend.(c/o) who works near there. gimmie ur phone no and i'll see what magic i have lol:eek:

Back