Engine bay is complete

davec73

SCCoA Member
Well I finally got most of the bugs worked out of my car and with the street machine nationals coming next week I figured I would go ahead and put the finishing touches on the engine bay of my car. I still have to polish wet sand and buff a few things but for the most part it is finally finished. I have to figure out what to do with the ugly brake res so any suggestions would be great guys! A special thanks to Randy hunerkoch for all the hard work powdercoating all of the parts on the engine and helping me with the car through the entire build process.

Attachments

• engine bay.jpg
    engine bay.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
No luck would help at this car show only money. My car has a sowballs chance at winning anything at this event lol. It's more of an accomplishment just to get it there

Making me feel lazy Dave. So far my only prep for the Du Quoin show, is adding some SC center cap decals and removing the Hot Rod Power Tour decal from the windshield.

I'm just going to see the sights and hang out with friends for a couple days.

David

Making me feel lazy Dave. So far my only prep for the Du Quoin show, is adding some SC center cap decals and removing the Hot Rod Power Tour decal from the windshield.

David

I can't waite until that's all I have to do to get ready for an event buddy. I really wanted to be there all weekend long but its god, family and then the sccoa so I'm gonna do the best I can to satisfy both lol.

It is a beautiful example of an SC. I would hope it would get the recognition it deserves!

Thanks man I apreciate it but like Dave said it is really an excuse to hang out with freinds and take in all the sites. A lot of the cars at this show are boyd codington, Foose and some of the bigger car guys out there so it will be a great time to see some absolute works of art very close to home and get to see some buddies and have a beer or two!

Thanks man I apreciate it but like Dave said it is really an excuse to hang out with freinds and take in all the sites. A lot of the cars at this show are boyd codington, Foose ad some of the bigger car guys out there so it will be a great time to see some absolute works of art very close to home and get to see some buddies and have a beer or two!

My car is far from perfect but it is a lot better shape than most the mn112s I see on the road (with the exception of members cars) way I look at it the car is cool just because its an Sc and its still on the road! Good excuse to drink beer and hang out with some good Ppl!

Ditto. If I get the time, I'll wash my car, but that's about all the preparation it'll get. Looking forward to spending a couple days with friends, Hamms, and a swarm of cool cars.

Ditto. If I get the time, I'll wash my car, but that's about all the preparation it'll get. Looking forward to spending a couple days with friends, Hamms, and a swarm of cool cars.

Hey rod I left u a msg earlier my car is draining the battery and I don't have a clue what is causing it. I posted a thread on it but have 0 replies and I don't want to make any changes until I here back from an experienced member on what I might have done wrong.

Is this a judged show? I was thinking more of bring your car and just hang out with other car folks. Doesn't really matter. I just want to see all the cool cars and hang out with friends.

Is this a judged show? I was thinking more of bring your car and just hang out with other car folks. Doesn't really matter. I just want to see all the cool cars and hang out with friends.

Its actually one of the biggest car shows in the nation I'm pretty sure

Hey rod I left u a msg earlier my car is draining the battery and I don't have a clue what is causing it. I posted a thread on it but have 0 replies and I don't want to make any changes until I here back from an experienced member on what I might have done wrong.

Didn't get a message, but I'll take a look at your thread.

EDIT: If you mean voicemail, I've been sans phone since Thursday. Hopefully my new phone will arrive in the next day or two.

Last edited:
Back